Skip to content
- A deposit of half the total amount is required 28 days before the wedding date and upon confirmation of final estimate.
- If for any reason you decide to cancel your booking the deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit is subtracted from your final wedding bill.
Quotes and Payments
- Your initial quote will normally be provided in writing, by email.
- Prices may vary due to market fluctuation.
- If you wish to make any alterations to your wedding flowers we have discussed, these can only be accepted in writing.
- The final amount which is fixed will be due 14 days before the wedding date.
- A delivery fee may apply if your wedding is located outside of the 15 mile free delivery radius ; this will be stated in your quote and you will receive advanced notice of this.
- If you require a second delivery a fee may apply if this was not discussed 7 days before the wedding day.
- Items hired from The Midnight Garden will be collected free of charge the following day. Any items damaged will require a replacement fee.
- All fees will be outlined in your quote and final invoice ensuring no hidden fees or nasty surprises!
- There may be occasions that a particular flower is unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product, sometimes i am unable to use a specific flower, in which case a similar flower will be chosen.
- Flowers are ordered 7 days before your wedding date after which no changes can be made.
- I require a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 30 minutes of delivery. I regret that after this time has passed a replacement or refund will not be available.
- I am not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or other materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods if broken or damaged in transit.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any damages or loss of product after received.
- I will never lend, sell or disclose any information you have submitted to any third party.